Germs are everywhere, so it's essential that you find ways to avoid them to the best of your ability. Here are 10 tips to boost your hygiene routine.
1. Wash your hands any opportunity you get for at least 20 seconds.
2. Sneeze and cough into your elbow to prevent the wide spread of germs.
3. Carry hand sanitizer with you for times when you don't have access to soap and water.
4. Shower regularly to cleanse your body of outside germs that may have gotten in contact with your skin.
5. Do not touch your face as your hands carry a multitude of germ that you cannot see.
6. Clean your phone screen as it is constantly in contact with your face.
7. Disinfect home surfaces such as your doorknobs, counter tops, light switches, and television remotes.
8. Avoid large crowds.
9. Stay home if you are sick to prevent others from getting sick as well.
10. Throw used tissues in the trash immediately and follow up with washing your hands thoroughly.
Comments will be approved before showing up.